Pharma Export Procedure
We at Genetec Lifesciences bifurcated the process of export to make Improved Understanding of how we process your export order right from Performa invoice to delivery, hence we divided the process in three Different Steps
1. PERFORMA INVOICE & PAYMENT, -STEP- 1
2. ADC & CUSTOM CLERANCE -STEP 2
3. PACKING, DISPATCH & TRACKING DETAILS -STEP -3
1.PERFORMA INVOICE & PAYMENT: STEP-1
- Based on your product requirement and quantity we issue a Performa Invoice, a Performa invoice consist of following Details,
1. Product Details Including Molecule Name (Generic Name)
2. Packing Details including quantity
3. Batch Number and Expiry Details
4. Consignee name, Address & Phone number
5. Our Bank Swift Code Details for Payment process, as in some County it is Mandatory to Present Performa invoice to your bank for making foreign payment.
- We send this Performa invoice for your verification, once all details are verified and approved by you, we request you to make advance payment, in some country you may have to visit physically to your local Bank, Fill one short form and attached it with Performa invoice and submit to your Bank,Please note: your Bank may charge short service fees for making foreign remittance,We should receive the exact payment mention on Performa invoice .
- Please note all the goods exported out India, its it mandatory to receive payment via Bank transfer,
2.ADC & CUSTOM CLERANCE: STEP -2
- ADC (Assistant Drug Controller.)We need to get an NOC from the ADC when any medicines, OTC products or cosmetics on commercial basis exported out of India, ADC is Indian Government appointed body, which make sure no Counterfeit medicineis exported, they also control the quality and quantity of medicine exported out India , Hence we have to present following document for ADC clearance1) Drug License
2) IEC ( Importer Exporter Certificate )
3) Sample of the product that needs to be exported.
4) Commercial invoice (4 copies)
5) Packing List (4 copies)
5) Our Purchase Invoice
6) COA (Certificate of analysis)
- We prepare above document in two set, each for ADC and Custom, it usually take 4 to 5 hour to prepare all the documentation , we request our customer to kindly check and conform the Performa invoice accordingly , as little change in the Quantity or products , we have prepare the entire set again .
- Custom clearance is issued once we present NOC from ADC, the entire process including ADC and Custom Clearance usually done in single working day , Please note ADC Can ask us further documentation in respect to products we are exporting which may delay our shipment some time.
- PACKING, DISPATCH & TRACKING DETAILS -STEP -3
A. We initiate packing usually as we give documentation for ADC and Custom clearance, our packing comprises of three-layer packing and is waterproof and strong enough to cover accidental fall.
Please note during and after ADC and Custom Clearance any modification in quantity and product may not be conceivable if we have transferred the cargo to airport Dock, Any modification in quantity or product is only allowed during Performa invoice verification from your side.
- Tracking details i.e. Airway Bill number we provide as soon as flight is booked, Tracking number can be traced on online , Flight Tracking details is visible online on day of Flight scheduled , EMS tacking takes minimum 24 to 48 hour for online update , DHL & FedEx Tracking details available immediately after Booking.